How to Enter The Arcatraz Normal Mode in Burning Crusade Classic
Unlike other Normal difficulty dungeons, Arcatraz
requires a specific key to enter, acquired after completing a chain of quests:
- You will need a flying mount and accept the first quest in the chain, Coleta de cristais para o Consórcio from Espreitador Etéreo Khay'ji in Area 52, Netherstorm.
- Loot a Artefato de Cristal de Arklon from the demons near Arklon Ruins and return to Nether-Stalker Khay'ji. Pick up the next quest, Destroços etéreos
- Loot Insígnia de Zaxxis from the Zaxxis Raiders to the south of Area 52.
- The next quest requires a group to slay Saqueador Dimensional Nesaad, which roams in the same area.
- After Saqueador Dimensional Nesaad is slain, you'll need to head to Gahruj in the Eco-Dome Midrealm for the quest Pedido de assistência.
- The next quest, Retomada justa, requires you to pick up Caixa de Equipamento de Sondagem from inside the Eco-Dome.
- Once that is complete, you'll head to the Stormspire and seek an audience with Imagem do Príncipe do Nexus Haramad.
- Ponto de triangulação um requires you to use Dispositivo de Triangulação near Manaforge Ultris to the east of the Stormspire.
- Ponto de triangulação dois requires the same thing near Manaforge Ara to the west.
- Triângulo completo requires you to head north to the Ruins of Farahlon, where you'll need to kill Coluthas and loot Cristal de Ata'mal.
- Once that is completed, you'll head back to Shattrath and talk to A'dal, picking up the last quest in the chain, Como entrar em Arcatraz.
- Get a group together for Mecanar and defeat the final boss, Pathaleon, o Calculista. Loot the Fragmento Inferior da Chave de Arcatraz from the boss.
- Get a group together for Jardim Botânico and defeat the final boss, Estilhaço Dimensional. Loot the Fragmento Superior da Chave de Arcatraz from the boss.
- With boss fragments looted from the Tempest Keep dungeon bosses, return to A'dal and pick up your Chave para Arcatraz!
How to Enter The Arcatraz Heroic Mode in Burning Crusade Classic
To enter Heroic Dungeon mode, you'll need to be level 70, and must obtain the Heroic key for each dungeon hub. For Tempest Keep
dungeons, once a player reaches Revered with Os Sha'tar
, they can purchase the Heroic Key: Chave da Forja Dimensional
from the Reputation Quartermaster, Almaador.
At least one person in your group must also have Chave para Arcatraz
As with all Heroic dungeons, you'll find that the difficulty has been increased when compared to Normal. This could mean added boss spells, or boss abilities that just plain hit harder. You'll find additional loot inside Heroic dungeons, and every boss will drop Distintivo da Justiça
, which can be redeemed with G'eras
for additional Epic loot.
Another item you'll find as a guaranteed drop off the final boss of every Heroic dungeon is a Éter Primevo