- Tiro Certo
's cast time has been lowered from 2.9 to 2.5 sec.
- The Item - Shaman T15 Elemental 4P Bonus
does count Estouro de Lava
s cast while in Ascendência
- The Item - Paladin T15 Protection 4P Bonus
counts damage after all mitigation, and does count absorbed damage.
- The Item - Paladin T15 Retribution 4P Bonus
set bonus has changed. It now has a chance for Martelo do Íntegro
or Golpe do Cruzado
to cause your next Tempestade Divina
to cause extra damage to your target. The idea being that you might swap from TV to DS when you get the proc, so that the RNG is something you can actually do something with rather than it just being RNG for extra damage.
- Retribution now does 50% extra healing with Flash Heal. The Selfless Healer talent has been reduced to 20/40/60% bonus healing.
's absorb effect is now dispellable, but the periodic effect is not.
- Luz Ofuscante
has a 1.8 sec cast for Holy only. We think Holy's CC chains are too strong at the moment, but we don't think Ret or Prot need the nerf.
- I said above that the Zandalari from the Item - Death Knight T15 DPS 2P Bonus
benefited from Unholy mastery. That was a bald-faced lie. It deals physical damage, like the ghoul.
- There is a good chance we're going to redesign the Item - Death Knight T15 DPS 4P Bonus
- The Aparição Dourada
from the Item - Priest T15 Healer 4P Bonus
heals the lowest % health friendly target within 40yd. Note that it has no visual yet, but will not work like Aparições Sombrias
s. It is a simple missile, not a summoned unit.
- Further clarification on the Item - Priest T15 Healer 2P Bonus
: the Glifo Calcinado
will only boost the first heal. The glyph effects won’t be carried over due to the set bonus. It will be 160% -> 110% -> 121% -> 133% -> etc.
- We are going to redesign
- We are going to nerf
for Prece de Cura
, but also lower the cost of Palavra de Poder: Escudo
(for Disc only) and increase the healing and damage of Penitência
. In 25 raids, Disc is using Prece de Cura
almost exclusively and we don't think the Couraça Espiritual
change will be sufficient to change that. We actually want Disc to get back to using Palavra de Poder: Escudo
a little more, along with Penitência
. Disc's throughput is overall too strong in PvE, not even counting the fact that absorbs are often more beneficial than heals.
and Couraça Espiritual
can no longer be dispelled.
- The 4pc PvP bonus for healing priests (Item - Priest PvP Set Discipline/Holy 4P Bonus
) has changed: Reduces the cooldown of Chakra by 25 sec and during Couraça Espiritual
, Cura Célere
costs 50% less mana.
- The Item - Druid T15 Guardian 4P Bonus
is currently a 50% increase to rage generation while Enraged.
- We are going to slightly increase Resto druid healing across the board.
- We still like the DR change to Ciclone
, but we are going to increase its range to 30 yards, and the PvP glove bonus for Balance and Resto will be to increase Cyclone duration by 2 sec.
s’ damage now scales from weapon damage rather than attack power. This will result in an intended nerf.
- New Item - Paladin T15 Retribution 4P Bonus
reads in totality (i.e. there is no mention of Veredito do Templário
): "Your Golpe do Cruzado
and Martelo do Íntegro
have a X% chance to cause your next Divine Storm to also strike its primary target with a Lightning Bolt for Y Nature damage." Y is about a Veredito do Templário
- Obviously, I meant +50% Flash of Light not Flash Heal. Those spells are tooootaly different. :)
- We're changing Item - Shaman T15 Enhancement 2P Bonus
from 3 charges on Unleashed Weapon to 1 charge on all Shocks.
- Our current though on Palavra de Poder: Consolo
is that it will provide damage and healing for both Disc and Holy. So Holy could use it for some Atonement-like healing, as could Disc, but Disc won't double dip and shouldn't feel like it's mandatory. That could change (all of this could change) as we try it out and iterate more.