em seu navegador.
Tabela de Conteúdos
Tabela de Conteúdos
Restoration Druid Priorities and Abilities
This section of the Restoration Druid guide provides an overview of all spec abilities, when and how to use them. This guide is currently updated and maintained by
, Restoration Druid formerly of Reckoning on US-Mannoroth. I've been raiding in WoW for almost 11 years on various healers and DPS with my most recent accomplishment of finishing US-12th, World-64th in Mythic Nighthold. Find me on
Priorities & Abilities
Macros & Addons
Baseline Restoration Druid Spells
Let's look at what spells Restoration Druids have at their disposal in patch 7.1.5 of Legion and what the primary purpose of each spell is in a dungeon and raid environment.
- Efficient instant cast single target heal over time (HoT). Primary ability for healing.
- Fast, expensive single target heal with 40% increased critical strike chance and a small HoT component.
Toque de Cura
- Slow, efficient single target heal.
Brotar da Vida
- Efficient instant cast single target HoT, that when it expires or is refreshed within 30% of it's duration will bloom releasing a large amount of healing. Limit 1 per Restoration Druid.
- Fast, expensive Area of Effect (AoE) HoT that heals 6 injured allies within 30 yards of the target. HoT diminishes over it's duration.
- Strong, efficient reticule targeted instant cast ground effect that periodically heals 3 injured allies standing within the ground effect. Limit 1 per Restoration Druid.
- Strong, efficient instant cast single target heal with a 30 second cooldown.
- Large channeled raid cooldown that heals all allies within 40 yards over its duration. One of
shortcomings is that you must stand still to channel its full duration. However, due our artifact weapon's
node, we will eventually be able to move while channeling this ability.
Dádiva de Ysera
- Passive heal that heals you for 3% of your maximum health every 5 seconds or another injured allied if you are at full health.
Damage Dealing Spells
- Instant cast damage spell with a damage over time (DoT) component.
- Instant cast damage spell with a DoT component that hits all enemies within 5 yards.
- Fast single target damaging spell.
Essência de G'Hanir
- On use effect of our artifact weapon,
G'Hanir, a Árvore Mãe
, increasing the frequency of our HoT effects by 100%, essentially doubling our HoT throughput.
- Grants yourself or an ally mana-free casting for 10 seconds. With few ways to increase mana regeneration in Legion,
is a great way increase your mana efficiency in situations requiring large amounts of healing.
- Grants you or an ally 20% damage reduction for 12 seconds. Use this ability on tanks or debuffed allies when they are taking heavy damage.
Pele de Árvore
- Reduces all damage you take by 20% for 12 seconds.
Cura da Natureza
- Dispels magic, curse, and poison effects.
- Activates cat form and increases your movement speed in by 70% for 15 seconds. Useful when you need to traverse large distances quickly.
- Roots a target in place for 30 seconds but is broken by damage.
Vórtice de Ursol
- Reticule targeted AoE crowd control ground effect that slows enemies within it by 50% and pulls back enemies to the center the first time they try to leave the area. This only works on enemies that are able to be knock backed or gripped. Enemies that are immune to the grip may still be susceptible to the slow.
- In combat, resurrection ability. Shares a cooldown with other similar abilities in raid combat.
Restoration Druid playstyle in legion revolves around proactively applying HoTs just prior to incoming damage and using our remaining spells, cooldowns, and tools to react to that damage.
Note: These are guidelines for a priority under general circumstances. Situations and circumstances can vary. If someone is danger of dying, then you should take whatever action necessary to prevent it regardless of how inefficient or how prioritized.
Brotar da Vida
on the active tank at all times.
Brotar da Vida
can be swapped to non-tank targets that are taking moderate to heavy damage.
active under injured targets. Usually keeping it in melee is a safe bet. However, if the ranged are taking significant raid damage and are mostly stacked you can use it there.
on cooldown on priority targets.
on cooldown when incoming AoE damage occurs.**
Presságio de Clareza
on heavily injured targets. If no one is injured, use this on a tank (or debuffed player) to increase your
stacks on that player.
as a filler raid healing ability by spreading
to players that are (or are about to) taking damage.
Toque de Cura
as a filler single target healing ability when not moving.
as damaging filler abilities during periods of zero incoming damage.
Encarnação: Árvore da Vida
when entire group or raid is heavily injured being mindful or other healer's raid cooldowns.
** Note: If talented into
Alma da Floresta
, you can delay
to be used in combination, assuming the incoming damage will happen within a few seconds. Please see talent section for more information.
Back to Top
Guardian Druid Rotation and Priorities
Balance Druid Rotation and Priorities
Feral Druid Rotation and Priorities
Mais Guias de Classe
Beast Mastery Hunter Artifact Challenge Guide
Holy Paladin Artifact Challenge
Retribution Artifact Challenge: The God-Queen's Fury
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Elementals in Draenor: An In-Depth Guide to Elemental Shaman
Wrath Timewalking Guide
Mage Tower Building
Command Center Building
Nether Disruptor Building
Unholy Death Knight Artifact Challenge Guide
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
Mais guias criados por Wowhead
Cathedral of Eternal Night Dungeon Strategy Guide
Legion Assaults - Defender of the Broken Isles Guide
Pet Battle Dungeon and 7.2 Pets
WoW's 10th Anniversary (November 21 - January 13)
Mists of Pandaria: Cooking Overview
Gosta da nossa coleção de guias? Que tal virar um
Usuário Premium do Wowhead
para nos apoiar? A tela de um usuário Premium não possui anúncios, além de várias outras vantagens!
Recursos do Wowhead
Precisa de ajuda?
Ferramentas de Usuário
O que há de novo?
Outros websites da ZAM
Final Fantasy XI
© 2017 ZAM Network LLC