[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – The Twin Ogron combat players while performing attacks at specific energy thresholds. At 33 energy, an Ogron uses his special weapon attack. At 66 energy, an Ogron performs a large shout. Finally, at 100 energy, an Ogron performs a large, raid-wide attack.
As the distance between the Ogron increases, their haste increases and casting time additionally decreases, reducing the amount of time players have to react to various abilities.
- Investida com Escudo – Charges in the direction of a distant target, inflicting Physical damage and knocking back all enemies within his path. This damage increases based on the distance traveled.
Upon reaching the end of the path, he slams his shield into the ground, inflicting Physical damage to enemies within 10 yards, knocking them back.
- Carga Arcana – 3 twisted, Arcane forms of the Ogron appear, mirroring the effect of Shield Charge but inflicting Arcane damage. Upon reaching the end of the charge, they perform an Arcane Slam, inflicting Arcane damage to enemies with 11 yards of their location before collapsing into nothing.
- Ferido – Shield Charge injures targets, inflicting 12500 Physical damage every second for until cancelled.
- Grito Interruptor – Inflicts 57000 to 63000 Physical damage to all enemies and interrupts spellcasting for 1 sec.
- Pulverizar – Pulverizes the ground, causing various chunks of the ceiling to slam into the ground.
The first Pulverize strikes the location of all players, inflicts Physical damage to players within 3 yards.
The second Pulverize strike loosens several chunks of the ceiling, which fall, inflicting Physical damage to players within 8 yards of the targeted locations.
The final Pulverize loosens a massive chunk of the ceiling to fall at once, inflicting Physical damage to all players, increasing in damage the closer a player is to the point of impact.
- Fragmento Arcano – Manipulates an arcane fragment from several enemies, repositioning them after 3 sec and inflicting 48750 to 51250 Arcane damage to players within 5 yards upon arrival.
- Redemoinho – Spins around in a circle, inflicting Physical damage every half-second for 9 sec. All targets struck gain Weakened Defenses.
- Rugido Debilitante – Lets forth a furious howl, increasing damage taken by (30 * 20)% for 600 sec., dividing the magnitude and duration amongst all targets within 20 yards. The duration and magnitude of this effect carry over.
- Volatilidade Arcana – Places a mark of Arcane Volatility on a target, inflicting Arcane damage to targets within 8 yards of the target after 6 sec.
- Tremor – Hurls both weapons nearby and begins to violently pound the ground, inflicting Nature damage to all players.
- Labareda – Creates a pyre at a targeted location, burning nearby targets. As well, moving flames form at the pyre, traveling outward.
Coming into contact with either of these elements applies Blaze to the target, inflicting 7500 Fire damage every second for 12 sec. This effect stacks.
- Aquecendo – Getting a grip on the current situation, the Ogron wait 10 sec before using their abilities.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.