Kromog <Lenda da Montanha>
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – The massive magnaron Kromog stands immobile overlooking a ledge as he assaults players with his fists and the very stone beneath them. Many of Kromog's mighty attacks create [Reverberations], and at 30% remaining health, Kromog gains the effect of [Frenzy].
- Tanks –
Allow yourself to be gripped by a hand created by [Rune of Grasping Earth] in order to avoid critical damage from [Thundering Blows].
Kromog's [Slam] ability deals less damage the farther away players are from his fists when they slam onto the ground.
Kromog's normal attacks cause [Fists of Stone], inflicting heavy damage which may be shared by up to 2 targets.
If Kromog is not being tanked, he will continually cast [Stone Breath].
- Armadura Distorcida – Reduces the movement speed of the target by 15%. Also increases physical damage taken by 20%. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
- Punhos de Pedra – Kromog's melee attacks trigger this effect, which inflicts 353925 to 372075 Physical damage split evenly between enemies, up to 2 targets within 15 yards.
- Sopro Pétreo – Deals 37644 to 39576 Nature damage to all enemies every second.
If there are no valid targets in melee range, Kromog will continue to breathe until he finds one.
- Batida – Kromog strikes the ground beneath his primary target, dealing up to 780000 Physical damage to all players, reduced based on their distance from the impact point.
- Esmagamento em Onda – Kromog smashes the ground violently, causing a cascading eruption that inflicts 214500 to 225500 Nature damage to those within its wake.
- Runa da Garra da Terra – Kromog places a mighty palm on the ground, summoning the very stone from the earth. Fists of stone grasp at players, inflicting 12168 to 12792 Nature damage per second, but shielding them from Physical damage and holding them to the ground. The damage increases over time.
- Golpes Atroantes – Kromog smashes his fists repeatedly, inflicting 126750 to 133250 Physical damage to all players every second, knocking them high into the air.
- Runa de Terra Esmagadora – Kromog bends the earth to form two outstretched hands. These hands will slam together, inflicting 195000 to 205000 Nature damage to enemies on contact, stunning them for 5 sec.
- Reverberações – The clamorous impact of Kromog's fists causes sound reverberations to amass, inflicting 146250 to 153750 Sonic damage to enemies with which they come into contact and dissipate.
- Terra Rachada – Deals 58500 to 61500 Nature damage to 4 random targets.
- Frenesi – Damage increased by 20%.
Attack Speed increased by 20%.
Abilities are cast more frequently.
Kromog will gain the effects of Frenzy at 30% remaining life.
- Runa de Terra Tremente – Kromog channels the earth, causing massive pillars to erupt for 146250 to 153750 Nature damage. These pillars will recede back into the earth unless shattered.
- Chamado da Montanha – Inflicts 1170000 to 1230000 Physical damage to enemies within line of sight.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.