[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – The Butcher attacks relentlessly, hacking at his foes with his dual implements of destruction. His main abilities seek to target large clumps of enemies, and positioning is key to handling and overcoming his attacks.
- Tanks –
[Heavy Handed] causes the Butcher to attack the player closest to his current target with a copy of all of his melee attacks. These attacks can be mitigated and avoided as usual. If another player is not close enough, the second attack will trigger on the primary target.
[The Tenderizer] will always hit. It cannot be dodged or parried, but it can be blocked.
[The Cleaver] will only apply its damage over time effect if the attack successfully lands on its target.
- Mão Pesada – All of the Butcher's standard auto attacks trigger a second attack on the next closest target within 5 yards. If no target is found, the primary target is struck again.
- O Cutelo – The Butcher's Cleaver cuts its victims down to the bone, causing them to bleed profusely over time. This effect stacks.
This attack will not apply its bleed component if it is avoided.
- O Amaciador – The Butcher's Tenderizer hits his current target for significant Physical damage and increases the damage taken by further attacks made with the Tenderizer by 50%
This attack always hits.
- Gancho de Carne – The caster pulls in their target with a meat hook.
- Cutilada – The Butcher targets the largest clump of players in melee range and strikes them for massive Physical damage. The damage is split between all targets in the clump.
Victims of Cleave are afflicted with Gushing Wounds.
- Cutilada Saltadora – When the Butcher reaches 100 Energy he begins the Bounding Cleave sequence by knocking all players back, then charging to a clump at range and cleaving targets within that clump.
- Feridas Torrentes – The Butcher's blade causes the victim to bleed profusely for Physical damage for 10 sec. If the victim reaches 6 stacks they will perish instantly.
After the Butcher reaches 30% health remaining, he Frenzies. While Frenzied the Butcher deals 10% more damage and attacks 30% faster.
- Cadáver Distorcido pela Noite – In Mythic Difficulty, Night-Twisted Cadavers will spawn and walk towards The Butcher in a final, vain attempt to slay him. When the Cadaver reaches The Butcher or when they walk near a player, they will Explode, leaving a pool of Pale Vitriol behind for the duration of the encounter.
- Paleobomba – The caster explodes, inflicting 146250 to 153750 Physical damage to all enemies within 8 yards. This damage ignores armor.
- Vitríolo Pálido – Standing in the remains of the Pale Orcs causes the player to suffer 67500 Shadow damage every second and to take 100% more damage from the Butcher's Cleave attacks.
Victims are also slowed by 30%.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.