Thok, o Sedento de Sangue
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – Thok alternates between two modes. When initially engaged, he performs Deafening Screech with increasing frequency, dealing heavy raidwide damage. When he detects a clump of seriously injured players, Thok enters a Blood Frenzy, during which he pursues random targets, instantly devouring any players that cross his path. During Blood Frenzy, he moves faster and faster; defeating a Kor'kron Jailer and freeing a prisoner for Thok to devour will empower him but end his Blood Frenzy.
- Rugido Assustador – Thok's bellowing roar inflicts 195000 to 205000 Physical damage in a frontal cone. The roar incites terror in players' hearts, causing them to take 25% more damage per stack.
- Guinchado Ensurdecedor – Upon reaching full energy, Thok lets loose a shrill cry, inflicting 195000 to 205000 Physical damage to all enemies and interrupting spellcasts. Every time Thok Screeches, the rate of his energy regeneration is increased.
- Açoite de Cauda – Thok's mighty tail whips about, striking all enemies behind the caster, inflicting 195000 to 205000 Physical damage and stunning them for 2 sec.
- Impacto de Choque – Electricity arcs and snaps around Thok's shock collar, inflicting 82875 to 87125 Nature damage to random enemies.
- Ensanguentado – When players fall beneath 50% health, Thok the Bloodthirsty can smell their blood. If at least half the players in the raid are within 10 yards of one another while Bloodied, the scent of blood becomes overwhelming and Thok enters a Blood Frenzy.
Stage 2: Frenzy for Blood!
The excessive scent of blood sends Thok into a frenzy for blood!
!17 In Raid Finder difficulty, this occurs when Thok reaches 80%, 55%, and 30% health.
- Frenesi de Sangue – Thok roars in hunger, knocking away front enemies and going into a frenzy for blood. Any enemies who are caught within reach of Thok's terrible maw are devoured instantly.
Thok gradually gains speed during Blood Frenzy. He is also immune to taunt during Blood Frenzy.
- Fixar – Thok becomes unable to be tanked, and will fixate on random distant players.
- Carcereiro Kor'kron – Thok's mighty roar when he enters a Blood Frenzy attracts the attention of a nearby jailer. Upon defeating him, you may obtain a prison key that can unlock one of the nearby cells containing Garrosh's prisoners.
- Breaking Loose!
Prisoners of War
Garrosh has taken prisoners during his Pandaria campaign, and they remain trapped in cages alongside the beasts, hoping for freedom.
- Akolik – Akolik and a band of his Skumblade have been taken captive by Garrosh. Upon being freed, he will invoke the holy order of Kros to subdue a nearby dinosaur.
It has... unpredictable results.
- An Infusion of Acid
Once Akolik draws Thok's attention, the mighty dinosaur will devour him and absorb the acidic powers of the saurok. This will end Thok's Blood Frenzy.
- Sopro Ácido – Thok's Fearsome Roar is replaced by Acid Breath. Acid Breath inflicts 487500 to 512500 Nature damage in a frontal cone. The acid coats the armor of affected players, reducing its effectiveness by 20% per stack.
- Sangue Corrosivo – A corrosive poison seeps from every one of Thok's pores. This toxin hits random players, inflicting 146250 to 153750 Nature damage initially, and then 40000 Nature damage every 1 sec for 30 sec.
- Parlágua Gorai – Waterspeaker Gorai and some denizens of Inkgill Mere have been taken captive by Garrosh. When freed, Waterspeaker Gorai will command his units to aid you, and he will heal the wounds of random players.
- An Infusion of Frost
Once Gorai draws Thok's attention, the mighty dinosaur will devour him and absorb the watery powers of the jinyu. This will end Thok's Blood Frenzy.
- Sopro Congelante – Thok's Fearsome Roar is replaced by Freezing Breath. Freezing Breath inflicts 195000 to 205000 Frost damage in a frontal cone and coats players in frost. After 5 stacks, the target will be frozen in a tomb of ice.
- Sangue Gélido – Thok's skin freezes and cracks, spurting plumes of ice from within. Icy Blood inflicts 117000 to 123000 Frost damage to random enemies and coats enemies in ice for 15 sec. This ice inflicts 43875 to 46125 damage every 1 seconds. Upon reaching 5 stacks of the debuff, a player becomes frozen in a tomb of ice.
- Warmaster Montak – Warmaster Montak and his firesworn have been taken captive by Garrosh. When freed, nearby units will have their weapons set ablaze, giving them a chance to cause additional Fire damage on successful attacks.
- An Infusion of Flame
Once Montak draws Thok's attention, the mighty dinosaur will devour him and absorb the fiery powers of the yaungol. This will end Thok's Blood Frenzy.
- Sopro Chamuscante – Thok's Fearsome Roar is replaced by Scorching Breath. Scorching Breath inflicts 195000 to 205000 Fire damage in a frontal cone. The flames sear enemy flesh, causing 75000 Fire damage every 2 seconds.
- Sangue Ardente – Thok's skin becomes coated in a sheen of incendiary oil, inflicting 78000 to 82000 Fire damage to random enemies and leaving a puddle of flame beneath their feet.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.