Jaganata de Ferro
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – The Iron Juggernaut gathers energy as it assaults players with an array of cannons, lasers, and explosive attacks. Upon reaching full energy, the Juggernaut engages its Siege Mode, digging its claws into the ground and becoming sessile while employing new countermeasures. The Juggernaut cycles between these two phases until defeated.
The Iron Juggernaut is freely mobile while in Assault mode.
- Broca de Perfuração – The Iron Juggernaut bores its drill arm into the ground, causing the earth to crack and shatter. This effect ripples out into many directions, inflicting 73125 to 76875 Physical damage to those caught within its effect.
- Queimadura de Laser – The Iron Juggernaut's tail cannon now focuses briefly on random players.
Inflicts 243750 to 256250 Fire damage to random players, and sears their flesh for an additional 53625 to 56375 Fire damage every 2 seconds.
- Mortar Cannon – The Iron Juggernaut's top cannon launches shrapnel and explosives at a random player, inflicting 243750 to 256250 Fire damage to enemies within 8 yards of the blast.
- Crawler Mines – The Iron Juggernaut releases several Crawler Mines that scurry in the direction of random players, burying themselves partially into the ground. Once they burrow, they begin a detonation sequence. At the end of the sequence, they will detonate for 292500 to 307500 Physical damage to all players.
A particularly brave player may stomp a burrowed Mine into the ground, stifling the explosion but causing a localized detonation at their feet. This explosion inflicts 1218750 to 1281250 Physical damage and knocks the player high into the air.
- Ricochete – The Iron Juggernaut launches the sawblade from its arm, causing 341250 to 358750 Physical damage to players that come into contact with the blade as it whirls and ricochets between distant players.
- Ventilar Chamas – The Iron Juggernaut emits flame from its frontal vents, inflicting 292500 to 307500 Fire damage in a frontal cone. This effect applies Ignite Armor, which increases damage taken by Fire effects by 10% sears the target's flesh for for 29250 to 30750 damage every 1 second. This effect stacks.
Breaking the Defense: Siege Mode
The Iron Juggernaut plants itself in its current position, boring deep into the ground. It will no longer focus on a single target.
During Siege mode, the Iron Juggernaut releases crawler mines at an increased rate.
- Atividade Sísmica – The Iron Juggernaut's drills deep into the earth, causing a violent earthquake. This earthquake inflicts 39000 to 41000 Nature damage every 1 second to all players. The seismic activity causes intermittent Shock Pulses.
- Pulso de Choque – Shock Pulse causes a wave of force that knocks players back significantly.
- Canhões Demolidores – The shoulder-mounted turrets of the Iron Juggernaut fire high into the sky over random players, inflicting 146250 to 153750 Fire damage to players within 6 yards of each blast.
- Laser Cortador – The Iron Juggernaut's tail cannon now traces the ground as it chases each target.
The laser inflicts 195000 to 205000 Fire damage every 1 sec to players with which it comes into contact.
- Piche Explosivo – The Iron Juggernaut spews tar in all directions. Standing in tar deals 19500 to 20500 Nature damage every 1 second and reduces movement speed by 30%.
If a tar puddle comes into contact with the flames of the cutter laser, the puddle will explode, inflicting 195000 to 205000 Fire damage to all players.
- Barragem de Morteiro – The Iron Juggernaut's top cannon rapidly fires numerous Mortar Blasts towards one of the Iron Juggernaut's sides, dealing 341250 to 358750 Fire damage to players within 8 yards of each blast.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.