Cabeça Venenosa <Cabeça de Megaira>
GanhaDepois de matar esse PNJ você irá ganhar:
- Buscador de Raide de 25 jogadores
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
One Body, Many Heads
When one of Megaera's heads is destroyed, her body takes damage equal to the head's maximum health and two heads regrow in its place.
- Nevoeiro Ocultante – Megaera's body and distant heads are shrouded by thick, swirling fog and are unable to be attacked directly.
- Alvoroço – Megaera begins to Rampage for 20 seconds whenever one of her heads is cut off, inflicting 6240 Elemental damage to all players every second. The damage dealt by a particular element is increased by 25% for each additional head of that element that is present.
- Frenesi da Hidra – Whenever one of Megaera's heads is killed, the heads remaining outside of the Concealing Fog are healed to full and attack 20% faster. This effect stacks.
- Sangue Elemental de Megaira – As Megaera grows new heads of a given type, her elemental blood increases the damage inflicted by all heads of the same type by 15% for each additional head of that type. This effect stacks.
- Raiva de Megaira – Megaera's heads outside of the Concealing Fog will begin to spit at their target when they have no targets within melee range. This effect inflicts 30000 Elemental damage to all enemies within 5 yards upon impact.
- Cabeça Flamejante
- Borralho – Megaera's Flaming Heads use this ability when they are within the Concealing Fog.
Flaming Heads ignite a random player, inflicting 12600 Fire damage and an additional 3525 Fire damage every 1 sec for 30 sec. In addition, players afflicted with Cinders will cause Icy Ground to melt when they come into contact with it.
When Cinders is removed, a pool of flames is created at the target's location that persist for 1 min. The pool inflicts 12600 Fire damage every 1 sec. to all players within 5 yards.
In Heroic Difficulty, Cinders creates a pool of flames at the target's location every 3 seconds.
- Incendiar Carne – Megaera's Flaming Heads breathe flames on all players in front of her, inflicting 15298 Fire damage every second for 3 sec. Players hit by Ignite Flesh burn for 3600 additional Fire damage every second for 45 sec. This effect stacks.
- Cabeça Congelada
- Torrente de Gelo – Megaera's Frozen Heads use this ability when they are within the Concealing Fog.
Megaera's Frozen Heads channel a beam of ice at a random player, inflicting 7200 Frost damage at the point of contact every 0.5 sec. for 8 sec. The beam freezes the ground in its wake, creating Icy Ground for 2 min.
In addition, the Torrent of Ice beam will douse any pools of Cinders that it comes into contact with.
- Chão Gélido – The frozen ground inflicts 8160 Frost damage every second to all players who touch it, reducing their movement speed by 5%. The snare effect of Icy Ground stacks up to 20 times.
In Heroic Difficulty, Icy Ground grows to twice its original size over 2 min.
- Congelamento Ártico – Megaera's Frozen Heads breathe ice on all players in front of her, inflicting 15298 Frost damage every second for 3 sec. Players hit by Arctic Freeze begin to freeze solid and are stunned for 20 sec. if they reach 4 stacks of Arctic Freeze.
- Cabeça Venenosa
- Chuva Ácida – Megaera's Venomous Heads use this ability when they are within the Concealing Fog.
Megaera's Venomous Heads spit a globule of acid at a random player, inflicting 46800 Nature damage to all players upon impact. The damage of Acid Rain is reduced the farther players are from the point of impact.
In Heroic Difficulty, Megaera's Venomous Heads spit three globules of acid at a time.
- Apodrecer Armadura – Megaera's Venomous Heads breathe corrosive gas on all players in front of her, inflicting 15298 Nature damage every second for 3 sec. Players hit by Rot Armor take 10% increased damage from all sources for 45 sec. This effect stacks.
- Cabeça Arcana
- Rasgo Etéreo – Megaera's Arcane Heads use this ability when they are within the Concealing Fog.
Megaera's Arcane Heads open a tear into the nether, releasing a Nether Wyrm every 3 sec. for 6 sec.
- Difusão – Megaera's Arcane Heads breathe arcane energy on all players in front of her, inflicting 19889 Arcane damage every second for 3 sec. Players hit by Diffusion redirect 10% of all healing received to allies within 8 yards that are not afflicted with Diffusion. This effect stacks.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.