- Primordius grita: De novo… somos dilacerados… De novo… para a fria escuridão….
- Primordius grita: Sua carne, sim, sim, tão perfeita, dê pra nós...
GanhaDepois de matar esse PNJ você irá ganhar:
- Buscador de Raide de 25 jogadores
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Golpe Primordial – Primordius claws at his current target, inflicting 72000 Physical damage to all players in a 7-yard cone.
- Sangue Malformado – The heavily-mutated blood within Primordius spreads to his current target, inflicting 2400 Nature damage every 3 sec and causing the afflicted player's attacks to Congeal Blood, inflicting 20000 additional Nature damage to Living Fluids and Viscous Horrors. This effect lasts 1 min and stacks.
- Abominação Mutante – Primordius is heavily mutated and resists attacks from non-mutated creatures. Damage taken from non-Fully Mutated players is reduced by 35%.
- Evolução – When Primordius is mutated by enough Living Fluids, Mutagenic Pools, and his natural mutation rate, he evolves. Evolution increases all damage dealt by Primordius by 5% and grants him a new mutation. This effect stacks. Primordius can only have 3 mutations at any time.
In Heroic Difficulty, Primordius can have 4 mutations.
- Mutation: Ventral Sacs – Sacs located around Primordius's frill periodically erupt, inflicting 2040 Nature damage to all players every 1 sec.
- Mutation: Gas Bladder – A volatile mutation that allows Primordius to spray Caustic Gas, inflicting 800000 Nature damage split evenly between all players within a 25-yard radius.
- Mutation: Acidic Spines – Primordius fires Acidic Spines at players every 3 sec, inflicting 12000 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards of the targets.
- Mutation: Pathogen Glands – Allows Primordius to spray a Volatile Pathogen at a player, inflicting 12000 Nature damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
- Mutation: Metabolic Boost – A hyperactive metabolism allows Primordius to use abilities more often and increases attack speed by 50%.
- Mutation: Erupting Pustules – Pustules erupt every 10 sec, showering the area with corrosive blood that inflicts 13875 to 16125 Nature damage within 2.5 yards of the impact.
- Fluido Vivo – Living fluid seeps from the pools surrounding Primordius's lair and these oozes slowly make their way to Primordius.
- Transmutar Primordius – If a Living Fluid reaches Primordius, it is absorbed, increasing Primordius's current mutation level.
- Piscina Mutagênica – When a Living Fluid dies, it leaves behind a Mutagenic Pool that can mutate Primordius or players.
- Transmutar Primordius – When Primordius steps on a Mutagenic Pool, it is absorbed, increasing Primordius's current mutation level.
- Mutate Player – When a player steps on a Mutagenic Pool, it is absorbed, inflicting 5550 to 6450 Nature damage and causing a helpful mutation. If 5 mutations are present, the mutation will be a harmful mutation.
If a mutated player is dispelled, all mutations are removed.
- Helpful Mutation: Thick Bones – The player's bones become thick and powerful, increasing all stats by 5%.
- Harmful Mutation: Fragile Bones – The player's bones become thin and brittle, reducing all stats by 10%.
- Helpful Mutation: Clear Mind – The player's mind becomes clear and focused, increasing Mastery by 10%.
- Harmful Mutation: Clouded Mind – The player's mind becomes clouded and unfocused, reducing Mastery by 20%.
- Helpful Mutation: Improved Synapses – The player's neural synapses fire more quickly, increasing Haste by 10%.
- Harmful Mutation: Dulled Synapses – The player's neural synapses fire more slowly, reducing Haste by 20%.
- Helpful Mutation: Keen Eyesight – The player's eyesight becomes exceptionally keen, increasing Critical Strike chance by 10%.
- Harmful Mutation: Impaired Eyesight – The player's eyesight becomes exceptionally poor, reducing Critical Strike chance by 20%.
- Totalmente Transmutado – When a player acquires 5 helpful mutations, they become Fully Mutated, allowing full damage to be dealt to Primordius. Additional mutations after this point will be harmful.
- Poça Volátil – When a Living Fluid dies, it will rarely leave behind a Volatile Pool that can mutate Primordius or Players.
- Mutate Primordius (Volatile) – When Primordius steps on a Volatile Pool, it is absorbed, increasing Primordius' current mutation level to its maximum and healing Primordius for 10% of his maximum health.
- Mutate Player (Volatile) – When a player steps on a Volatile Pool, it inflicts 11100 to 12900 Nature damage and causes a harmful mutation every 1 sec. If a mutated player is dispelled, all mutations are removed.
- Horror Viscoso – A heavily-mutated creature made of the same fluid that spawned Primordius.
- Sangue Negro – The Viscous Horror spreads its mutated blood to its current target, inflicting 20000 Nature damage every 3 sec and causing the afflicted player's attacks to coat the enemy in Black Blood, inflicting 2400 additional Nature damage to Primordius. This effect lasts 1 min and stacks.
- Agente Mutagênico Mortal – If a Viscous Horror gets close to Primordius, the mixture of mutative energies will cause it to explode, inflicting 120000 Nature damage to all players.
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.