Capitão Varo'then <Mão de Azshara>
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
Heroic Difficulty Only
Well of Eternity is only available on Heroic Difficulty.
Stage One: Dealing with the Rabble
Players must defeat Captain Varo'then while Illidan and Tyrande fight off Mannoroth and the demonic forces entering from the Well of Eternity.
- Mannoroth – Mannoroth faces off in mortal combat against Illidan Stormrage.
- Tempestade de Fogo Vil – Mannoroth unleashes a Fel Firestorm, rapidly creating 3 yard radius Fel Flames around the area for 12 sec. Fel Flames inflict 5850 to 6150 Fire damage every second to any player standing within them.
- Lâmina Vil – Mannoroth coats his mighty polearm in demonic fire, gaining a chance to deal 16650 to 19350 additional Fire damage when striking opponents in melee.
- Drenagem Vil – If the players inflict a significant amount of damage to Mannoroth while Captain Varo'then lives, Mannoroth sacrifices Captain Varo'then and heals himself to full health.
- Devastador Demonarca – These massive demons from the Well of Eternity seek to protect Mannoroth, but Tyrande stands in their way.
- Capitão Varo'then – Captain Varo'then attacks the players to prevent them from interfering with Mannoroth's concentration.
- Magiataque – Varo'then charges his sword with Arcane and Fire magics, dealing 8325 to 9675 Fire damage to an enemy and arcing to another nearby foe. Affects up to 3 total targets.
- Illidan Tempesfúria – Illidan occupies Mannoroth in melee combat so the players are free to defeat Captain Varo'then.
- Lança das Trevas – Illidan conjures forth a spear of dark magical energy, piercing Mannoroth for 8392 to 9608 Shadow damage.
- Aura Imolante – Illidan shrouds himself in magical flames, inflicting 6000 Fire damage to nearby enemies every 3 seconds.
- Impulso de Demônio – Illidan charges at Mannoroth, coursing with Fel energies and inflicting 100% weapon damage to him.
- Visão Demoníaca – The Gift of Sargeras gives Illidan sight beyond sight, allowing him to dodge 90% of Mannoroth's attacks.
- Provocar – Illidan goads Mannoroth into focusing attacks on him.
- Águas da Eternidade – After Mannoroth creates a Fel Firestorm, Illidan splashes himself with the waters of the Well of Eternity. The water provides substantial magical powers and reduces the Fire damage taken by all nearby allies by 90%.
- Tyrande Murmuréolo – Tyrande positions herself to intercept the rush of Doomguard Devastators exiting from the Well of Eternity with Lunar Shot.
- Disparo Lunar – Tyrande holds off the demons exiting from the Well of Eternity with her Lunar Shot.
- Bênção de Eluna – When a Dreadlord Debilitator casts Debilitating Flay upon her, Tyrande beseeches Elune for her blessing. This blessing affects all nearby allies, enchanting their attacks and spells to inflict additional Arcane damage to lesser demons.
Stage Two: Flames and Darkness
After the players defeat Captain Varo'then, his enchanted Magistrike Blade lies on the ground. After a player throws and embeds the blade into Mannoroth, the demon begins to take massive damage from the stored magic within the blade.
- Mannoroth – The wounded Mannoroth continues to fight, opening a Nether Portal to bring demonic allies into the fray.
- Lâmina Cravada – Players may pick up Captain Varo'then's magical elven blade and throw it towards Mannoroth. The blade embeds itself into Mannoroth's demonic armor. The magical blade then causes strikes against Mannoroth to have a chance to create a Magistrike Arc inflicting 300000 Fire damage to Mannoroth.
- Nova de Fogo Vil – After a player embeds the Magistrike blade within Mannoroth, the open wound emits a steady pulse of fel fire. Each pulse inflicts 8325 to 9675 Fire damage to enemies.
- Portal Etéreo – Mannoroth summons a portal to the Twisting Nether, allowing him to call forth demonic allies. As his remaining health dwindles, additional types of demons exit through the portal.
- [Felhound] – At 85% remaining health, Mannoroth summons a weak felhound to aid him in combat from the Nether Portal.
- Guarda Vil – At 70% remaining health, Mannoroth also summons a Felguard from the Nether Portal to aid him in combat.
- Devastador Demonarca – At 60% remaining health, additional Doomguard Devastators begin to pour from the Nether Portal.
- [Infernal] – At 50% remaining health, Mannoroth calls down a hail of Infernals to aid him in combat.
- Illidan Tempesfúria – Illidan continues to fight Mannoroth with his host of Demon Hunter abilities.
Stage Three: Your World will be Unmade!
After Tyrande collapses upon destroying the rain of Infernals, Illidan then infuses himself to finish off Mannoroth.
- Mannoroth – Even heavily wounded Mannoroth continues to fight for his lord Sargeras.
- Lâmina Cravada – The embedded magical blade causes strikes against Mannoroth to have a chance to create a Magistrike Arc, inflicting 300000 Fire damage to Mannoroth.
- Illidan Tempesfúria – Illidan infuses himself with demonic energy to finish the fight.
- Dádiva de Sargeras – Illidan infuses himself and all nearby allies with the fel energies of the demon lord Sargeras, healing for 20% of maximum health every 2 seconds and dealing 9000 Fire damage to nearby enemies every 2 seconds.
- Malfurion Tempesfúria – Utilizing the powers of nature bestowed upon him by the demigod Cenarius, Malfurion Stormrage focuses the will of the living creatures of Azeroth upon the demonic portal hovering over the Well of Eternity. When Mannoroth reaches 25% remaining health, Malfurion casts a spell to cause the portal to violently implode and pull the demonic legions out of Azeroth.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.