Nezir <Senhor do Vento Norte>
- Nezir grita: Irmãos, cuidado! Esses mortais são perigosos. Preciso parar e juntar minhas forças.
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
Anshal has zero wind energy at the beginning of the encounter. He regains 1 wind energy every second, and when he reaches 90 wind energy, he casts Zephyr.
- Nutrir – Anshal summons a Ravenous Creeper every second for 5 sec.
- Rastejante Voraz – Ravenous Creepers periodically release Toxic Spores until killed.
- Esporos Tóxicos – Toxic Spores erupt from Ravenous Creepers every 1 sec. for 5 sec, afflicting all enemies within 10 yards with a deadly toxin. The toxin inflicts 104 Nature damage every second for 5 sec. This effect stacks up to 25 times.
- Brisa Calmante – Anshal summons an area of calm winds at the location of a random Ravenous Creeper that lasts 30 sec. This 10 yard radius area heals Anshal and his Ravenous Creepers for 20000 per second. Any enemies standing within the area are silenced and pacified.
- Zéfiro – When Anshal accumulates 90 wind energy he casts Zephyr, which heals all Ravenous Creepers within 90 yards for 4750 health per second. The Zephyr also increases the damage dealt by Ravenous Creepers by 15% for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
Rohash has zero wind energy at the beginning of the encounter. He regains 1 wind energy every second, and when he reaches 90 wind energy, he casts Hurricane.
- Ventania Cortante – Rohash's fierce winds slice through a random player, inflicting 2470 to 2730 Nature damage.
On Heroic Difficulty, Slicing Gale also increases the player's Nature damage taken by 5% for 45 sec. This effect stacks.
- Impacto Eólico – Rohash slowly rotates in place and blasts players in front of him with wind for 6 sec, inflicting 7600 to 8400 Nature damage and knocking players back.
- Tornado – Rohash summons tornadoes that randomly move around the platform, inflicting 14820 to 16380 Nature damage to any player within 3 yards and knocking them back.
- Furacão – When Rohash accumulates 90 wind energy he casts Hurricane, creating a huge vortex of wind. The Hurricane catches all nearby players and launches them into the air, inflicting 520 Nature damage per second for 15 sec. The players then drop out of the air, possibly taking additional falling damage.
- Escudo de Tempestade – When Rohash accumulates 30 wind energy he casts Storm Shield. The shield absorbs 150000 damage and inflicts 7410 to 8190 Nature damage per second to all players on his platform.
Nezir has zero wind energy at the beginning of the encounter. He regains 1 wind energy every second, and when he reaches 90 wind energy, he casts Sleet Storm.
- Calafrio Eólico – Nezir inflicts 1976 to 2184 Frost damage to all players within 90 yards and increases their Frost damage taken by 5% for 35 sec. This effect stacks.
- Permafrio – Nezir channels a blast of Frost in the direction of his current target, inflicting 2964 to 3276 Frost damage every 1 second to players within the 50 degree cone for 3 sec.
- Área de Gelo – Nezir summons Ice Patches at the location of a random player on his platform that last 3 sec. Ice Patches inflict 988 to 1092 Frost damage every 1 second to all players within 10 yards, and slows their movement speed by 5%. This effect stacks.
- Tempestade de Granizo – When Nezir accumulates 90 wind energy he casts Sleet Storm, which inflicts 4940 to 5460 Frost damage per second to all players within 90 yards for 15 sec. The damage is divided among all targets.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.