Mestre Forjador Throngus
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Pisada Potente – Throngus stomps his foot on the ground, triggering the walls of Grim Batol to Cave In. Throngus will not Mighty Stomp if he has his shield equipped.
- Desmoronar – After the Mighty Stomp of Throngus weakens the walls of Grim Batol, pieces of stone begin to fall on top of a random player in a 5 yard radius area. Players who continue to stand in that area take 1178 to 1302 Physical damage every second.
- Pick Weapon – Throngus has several fearsome weapons at his disposal. Periodically during the encounter, he randomly chooses between a massive Shield, a pair of Swords, or a punishing Mace. The chosen weapon grants him new abilities for a short duration of the encounter.
- Falange Pessoal – Throngus points his shield at a random player every 10 seconds. Damage dealt to Throngus by a player standing in front of the shield is reduced by 99%.
- Flecha Flamejante – While Throngus has a shield equipped, archers constantly fire flaming arrows from overhead windows at random players. Each flaming arrow inflicts 1511 to 1589 Fire damage.
- Escudo Flamejante – A 60 degree cone of fire erupts forward from Throngus' shield, inflicting 4533 to 4767 Fire damage every second to any enemy target engulfed by the fire.
- Lâminas Duplas – Throngus wields a flaming sword in each hand, granting him the ability to attack simultaneously with each weapon. His melee damage is reduced by 30% during this time.
- Surra – Throngus will occasionally attack an additional two times when he swings his swords.
- Rugido Desnorteador – Throngus lets loose a tremendous roar, decreasing the attack and cast speeds of players by 50%. Players may remove this effect by casting a spell or using an ability.
In Heroic Difficulty Disorienting Roar reduces attack and cast speeds of players by 150%, and each time a player casts a spell or uses an ability the amount of the reduction lowers by 50%.
- Chamas Abrasadoras – The fiery blades burn the target of Throngus' melee attacks, inflicting 877 to 923 Fire damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec. This effect stacks, but a single dispel effect removes all stacks.
- Sobrecarregado – The incredibly massive weight of Throngus' mace decreases his movement speed by 70%, but increases his melee attack damage by 200%.
- Batida Empaladora – Throngus jumps to a random target, impaling them on his mace and inflicting 1755 to 1845 Physical damage every 1 second for 5 sec.
- Área de Lava – As Throngus moves with his fiery mace, he leaves patches of fire on the ground. These patches deal 2568 to 2701 Fire damage every second to any player who stands in them.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.