[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – As the fight progresses, Elerethe swaps between the nightmarish forms of a spider and a roc. When she takes to the skies as a roc, she moves to a different platform, forcing players to weather her [Dark Storm] as they make their way towards her.
On Mythic difficulty, Elrethe uses an additional ability depending on what platform she is currently on. On the first platform she uses Tangled Webs, on the second she uses Violent Winds, and on the third Nightmare Spawn.
- Tanks –
During Spider form, take turns tanking Spiderlings to manage applications of [Dripping Fangs].
During Roc form, quickly taunt Elerethe after [Raking Talons].
During Roc form, pick up a [Shimmering Feather] to speed your way across the webbing.
Keep Venomous Spiderlings away from the boss or they will grant her stacks of [Swarm].
- [Spider Form] – Takes the form of a nightmare spider.
- Teia da Dor – Elerethe connects two targets with a web of pain. 100% of damage done to the linked source is reflected to you.
Reflected damage is increased after the targets seperate beyond 20 yards from each other.
- Açoite de Dor – Targets that run through the Web of Pain beam are inflicted with 66 Nature damage and are knocked back.
- Hora de Matar a Fome – Elerethe ascends into the web and calls her children down to feed. While in the web, Elerethe positions herself to drop onto her unsuspecting prey with Vile Ambush.
- Emboscada Torpe – Drops from above onto her prey, inflicting 493 Physical damage and knocking back all targets. Damage decreases the further targets are from the point of impact.
- Peçonha Necrótica – Hurls necrotic poison at random enemies that inflicts 195000 Nature damage every 1 sec and places a debuff on the target that inflicts 8 Nature damage to nearby allies each tick.
Also, each pulse leaves behind a venomous pool.
- Teias Emaranhadas – Quickly covers the ground with a tacky web. When enemies are on its surface for more than 2 sec at a time, they summon additional Venomous Spiderlings. The web lasts 1.3 min.
- Prole de Pesadelo – Continuously summons egg sacs around her location that grow over time. Fully grown egg sacs release Venomous Spiderlings when popped.
Elerethe will pop all grown egg sacs during Vile Ambush.
- Roc Form – Takes the form of a nightmare roc.
- Colhendo Nuvens – The boss flings quills at all targets for 45 Physical damage every 1 second and pushes everyone back. Gathering Clouds inflicts additional damage the further the target is from Elerethe Renferal.
- Pluma Cintilante – Shimmering feathers fall from Elerethe's wings, granting the bearer increased jump height and the ability to leap onto spiderlings, instantly killing them.
- Sombras Revolventes – The boss causes shadow tornadoes to form on random enemies. After 10 sec tornadoes appear at the enemy destinations that will pull nearby targets into them, inflicting 11 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 4 sec.
While the dark winds are forming, the target can disperse Venomous Pools.
- Poça Venenosa – Twisting Shadows suck up the venomous pools and hurl poisonous blobs at random enemy destinations, inflicting 56 Nature damage to all nearby targets.
- Asa Cortante – The bird buffets its wings, hurling razor feathers that inflict 34 Shadow damage to targets in a cone in front of the boss.
- Unhas Rasgantes – Rakes her talons across her current target, inflicting 224 Shadow damage and increases damage taken from consecutive Raking Talons by 100% per stack.
She repeats this cast multiple times in rapid succession.
- Ventos Violentos – Elerethe channels violent winds at her target, pushing them away and inflicting 25 Shadow damage every 1 sec to enemies in a line in front of her.
The amount of force pushing the targets away is reduced for each player in the effect and reduces the amount of stacks of Wind Burn that are applied directly to the current target.
- Queimadura Eólica – This effect increases damage taken from Violent Winds by 15% per stack.
- Surging Egg Sacs – Running into these egg sacs releases a swarm of Skittering Spiderlings.
- Aranita Espocante – These tiny spiders burst forth and attack in numbers when released from their egg sacs.
- Aranita Venenosa – Venomous Spiderlings appear from the web during the encounter.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.