Lethon <Pesadelo de Ysondra>
- Lethon grita: Eu sinto as trevas no coração de vocês. Não há descanso para os perversos!
- Lethon grita: Suas almas malditas me fortalecerão!
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – Ysondre shares health with Emeriss, Lethon, and Taerar. She begins the fight alongside the nightmare of one of her former cohorts.
When Ysondre reaches 70% health remaining, the nightmare takes to the skies and a new one emerges from a nearby portal.
Upon reaching 40% health remaining, the nightmare dragon in the air lands and the one on the ground takes to the air.
In Mythic difficulty, Ysondre is accompanied by Emeriss, Lethon, and Taerar at all times.
Ysondre and the nightmare of each of her cohorts share the following abilities on the ground.
- Mark of the Nightmare
- Marca de Ysondra – Ysondre periodically marks all players within 45 yds, inflicting 6804 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 35 sec. Upon reaching 10 stacks, the target is afflicted with Slumbering Nightmare and stunned for 30 sec.
- Marca de Emeriss – Emeriss periodically marks all players within 45 yds, inflicting 6804 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 35 sec. Upon reaching 10 stacks, the target is afflicted with Slumbering Nightmare and stunned for 30 sec.
- Marca de Lethon – Lethon periodically marks all players within 45 yds, inflicting 6804 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 35 sec. Upon reaching 10 stacks, the target is afflicted with Slumbering Nightmare and stunned for 30 sec.
- Marca de Taerar – Taerar periodically marks all players within 45 yds, inflicting 6804 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 35 sec. Upon reaching 10 stacks, the target is afflicted with Slumbering Nightmare and stunned for 30 sec.
- Pesadelo Adormecido – Traps a player in a deep nightmare, stunning the target for 30 sec. This effect only occurs on players reaching 10 stacks of a particular mark of nightmare.
- Sopro Corrompido – Breathes out corruption in a frontal spray, inflicting 941842 to 1040984 Plague damage to players within 45 yds.
- Açoite de Cauda – Inflicts 696150 to 731850 Physical damage to players behind the caster, knocking them back.
- Ysondra – Ysondre shares health with Emeriss, Lethon, and Taerar.
- Impacto do Pesadelo – Launches a ball of nightmare essence, inflicting 427500 to 472500 Shadow damage to players struck and knocking them back. This creates a Nightmare Bloom for 1 min.
- Flor do Pesadelo – Every 3 sec, inflicts 185799 to 205358 Shadow damage to players standing within the Nightmare Bloom. If no players stand upon the bloom, instead it periodically releases a Dread Horror.
- Evocar Espírito Profanado – Calls forth a defiled druid spirit from the nightmare, which roots players and then detonates.
- Infecção Volátil – An infection burns within the target, inflicting 146187 to 161576 Nature damage to the target and all players within 10 yds every 3 sec for 1.5 min.
Emeriss uses this ability while grounded.
- Corrupção do Sonho – Emeriss corrupts the dream around herself, infecting her allies. Any time one of her allies perishes, a corrupted mushroom spawns from its corpse.
Emeriss uses this ability while flying.
- Estouro Corrompido – When a corrupted mushroom explodes, it inflicts 762090 to 842310 Nature damage to all nearby players.
- Sifonar Espírito – Lethon pulls a soul fragment out of players, drawing them in towards himself. When the spirit reaches Lethon, it heals both him and Ysondre for 17062500 health.
Lethon uses this ability while grounded.
- Implacável – Periodically increases movement speed by 20% and damage done by 10%.
- Estouro Sombrio – Targets a player for a burst of energy. After 10 sec, shadow magic spreads to the three players nearest to that target, inflicting 81720 Shadow damage every 3 sec and reducing movement speed by 10% for 21 sec. This effect stacks.
Lethon uses this ability while flying.
- Vultos de Taerar – Taerar splits his essence into two images of himself. These images have less health and do less damage, but share some of his same abilities.
Taerar uses this ability while grounded.
- Nevoeiro Infiltrante – Nightmare fog seeps out from Taerar. If a player comes into contact with the fog, that player is put to sleep for 6 sec and suffers 160250 Nature damage every 1 sec for the duration.
Taerar uses this ability while grounded.
- Rugido Retumbante – Taerar releases a mighty dragon roar, causing all players to run in fear for 3 sec.
Taerar uses this ability while flying.
- Traga-mentes Claudicante – At 90%, 60%, and 30% health remaining, a Lumbering Mindgorger coalesces to devour the thoughts of all players.
- Pesadelo em Colapso – Reality comes crashing down, inflicting 432250 to 477750 Shadow damage to players within 5 yds of the explosion and reducing their damage done by 50% for 9 sec.
- Pesadelo Devorador – Upon reaching full energy, the Lumbering Mindgorger begins to devour the minds of all players, killing them.
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.