Visualizar Tudo »
Visualizar Tudo »
Timeless Isle Guide: Coins, Achievements, Maps, Rares, and More
Burning Soul – Inflicts 50000 Fire damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec. On expiration, the player explodes, inflicting 300000 Fire damage to players within 8 yards and knocking them up.
Pool of Fire – Creates a pool of fire that inflicts 50000 Fire damage every 1 sec.
Ancient Flame – Summons an orb that inflicts 50000 Fire damage to the nearest player every 2 sec. and increases Fire damage taken by 5% for 10 sec.
Eternal Agony – After 5 minutes, Ordos channels all of his power into a massive ball of magma, inflicting 300000 Fire damage to all players every 1 sec.
Imperador Shaohao is a new faction on the Ilha Perene. There are no daily quests or "mandatory" epics to grind out for this reputation--it's all about killing things on the Ilha Perene for vanity loot!
After a mid-week hotfix, Caminho do Andanévoa now grants +250 reputation. This is the only daily quest that gives reputation with Shaohao.
The quartermaster, Tecelão da Névoa Ko, is located on the eastern side of the Celestial Court on the Ilha Perene. He sells the following items.
- Máscara da Raiva: "Carved by the Monkey King for Shaohao, this mask draws the anger from its bearer when worn." 0 Moeda Perene
- Máscara da Dúvida: "Carved by the Monkey King for Shaohao, this mask draws the doubt from its bearer when worn." 0 Moeda Perene
- Máscara do Medo: "Carved by the Monkey King for Shaohao, this mask draws the fear from its bearer when worn." 0 Moeda Perene
- Máscara do Ódio: "Carved by the Monkey King for Shaohao, this mask draws the hatred from its bearer when worn." 0 Moeda Perene
- Máscara da Violência: "Carved by the Monkey King for Shaohao, this mask draws the violence from its bearer when worn." 0 Moeda Perene
- Pergaminho do Desafio: Summons a rare or rare elite on the Three Breeze Terrace. You can get everything from soloable mobs to difficult ones like Bispo das Chamas. 0 Moeda Perene
- Pequena Bolsa de Moedas Perenes: Contains 0 Moeda Perene, useful if you want vanity items quickly or still have to work on Segredos da Ilha Perene.
- Artefato Perdido no Tempo: DPS trinket that also has an on-use teleport to the Timeless Isle, Chamado da Névoa. 0 Moeda Perene
- Medalhão do Defensor Celestial: Celestial Defender disguise. 0 Moeda Perene
- Porquinho-espinho Harmonioso: Summons the battle pet Porquinho-espinho Harmonioso, with the following abilities. Arranhão, Bênção Celestial, Hibernar, Garra, Fogo Lunar, Tranquilidade. 0 Moeda Perene
Reputation is primarily earned through killing yaungol and fire elementals on the Ilha Perene.
There are essentially three different places to farm reputation. It is best to farm reputation in a group of five players--being in a raid will decrease the reputation earned. You may also want to farm certain areas for special loot drops for Vai precisar de um sacolão or inscription techniques, included below:
- Firewalker Ruins: Guardião das Velas Ordon (5, drops Receita Calcinada, Trombeta de Batalha), Guardião Jurado Ordon (10, drops Receita Calcinada, Sinal de Alerta Distorcido), Vigilante do Fogo Ordon (10, drops Vestes Cerimoniais Ordon, Signo Fulgurante de Ordos).
- The Blazing Way: Berserker em Chamas (15, drops Grande Saco de Plantas, Luvas do Coletor, Receita Calcinada), Guardião Derretido (20, drops Núcleo Cauterizante), Klinmestre Eterno (20, drops Signo Fulgurante de Ordos, Receita Calcinada, Forno Eterno), Cantador da Labareda (20, drops Vestes Cerimoniais Ordon, Pedra de Nevasca).
- Ordon Sanctuary: Sumo Sacerdote de Ordos (25, drops Chifre Coberto de Cinza), Cantador da Labareda (20), Klinmestre Eterno (20), Guardião Derretido (20, drops Núcleo Cauterizante).
Rare spawns also give additional reputation--however the reputation amount will decrease based on the number of people that have tagged it.
- Campeão da Chama Negra patrolling the Blazing Way: 30 reputation each. Also drops Adagas Negroflama.
- Vigia Osu in Firewalker Ruins: 20 reputation. Also drops Vestes Cerimoniais Ordon.
- Jakur de Ordon in Firewalker Ruins: 20 reputation. Also drops Técnica: Glifo do Mestre das Armas and Sinal de alerta.
- Urdur, o Cauterizador in Ordon Sanctuary: 40 reputation. Also drops Pedra do Entardecer and Vestes Cerimoniais Ordon.
- Gairan, o Senhor da Centelha in Ordon Sanctuary: 40 reputation. Also drops Campainha da Morte de Ordon.
- Chuva de Cinzas by broken bridge: 40 reputation. Also drops Chama Morredoura.
Each area has pros and cons to farming:
- Firewalker Ruins:This area is the easiest to solo and has fast respawns in a small area, but the reputation granted per mob is low. It's pretty efficient to group up, pull everything to the center, and AoE.
- Blazing Way: This area is convenient if you are trying to also kill Remenda-folhas, Huolon, and Chuva de Cinzas. Berserker em Chamas is the easiest mob to kill when soloing. The mobs in general are pretty spread out, except by Shrine of the Black Flame, which will require a party for the Klinmestre Eterno. A neat detail is that these mobs are really into herbing--they drop herb-themed items, cast Coletar, and have lots of alchemy elixirs lying around in Suprimentos de Ordon.
- Ordon Sanctuary: The mobs here grant the most reputation but are the hardest to kill between Klinmestre Eterno's Golpe Fulgurante and Sumo Sacerdote de Ordos using the most annoying abilities from each other Yaungol. You will need a group for this as well as a legendary cape on one character to jump across the bridge gap. There are creative ways to make it across the gap without a cape, but since the mobs are difficult to kill, it is hard to find a group while undergeared.
Reputation bonuses work on these mobs:
- Estandarte de Batalha da Coordenação/Estandarte de Batalha da Coordenação: Grants 15% bonus reputation for all guild members within 100 yards. Banner will despawn if you get too far away or die, so consider picking up Estandarte da Colaboração/Estandarte da Colaboração and Estandarte da Unidade/Estandarte da Unidade as well as backups.
- IUPI!: Grants 10% reputation gains for up to an hour if you ride the Darkmoon Carousel. Downside is that this buff can only be acquired during the Faire, and if you die, you have to return to the Faire to get it.
- Queridinho: Guild perk that increases reputation from killing monsters and completing quests by 10%.
- Holiday buffs that stack with other reputation buffs, like Aliviado for Hallow's End.
There are several introductory quests to the Ilha Perene award reputation:
- O último imperador: Speak with Emperor Shaohao. +250 reputation
- Nutrimento perene: Consume a ripe crispfruit, sand-covered egg, charged crystal, huge yak roast, roasted seed, or fire poppy on the Timeless Isle. +250 reputation
- Santuários do caminho dos Celestiais: Find an active Time-Lost Shrine and request a blessing from the Celestials. +250 reputation
- Expulse a Chama: Earn an Honored Reputation with Shaohao by defeating yaungol forces on the Timeless Isle. +250 reputation
- O Bispo das Chamas: Summon and defeat the Archiereus of Flame. +250 reputation
Blizzard also made Caminho do Andanévoa a daily quest that awards 250 reputation.
There are three wild pets unique to the Ilha Perene, several sold by vendors, as well as other battle pets that drop from rare spawns.
|Mariposa Asacinza||Mariposa Flamejante||Mariposa Lumecéu|
|Abilities: Golpe Alfa, Nímbus, Naftalina, Vento Ventania, Golpe do Casulo, Pó de Mariposa||Abilities: Queimar, Golpe do Casulo, Nímbus, Golpe Alfa, Chama Curativa, Pó de Mariposa||Abilities: Vento Cortante, Golpe do Casulo, Pó de Mariposa, Golpe Temerário, Contrafeitiço, Chamar Raio|
Note: Mariposa Lumecéu is hard to reach since it only spawns in areas that you'd think you need a flying mount for. But if you attack a Albatroz Asalta, it will pick you up and fly you around the island until you attack it again--great for reaching obscure areas.
|Gotícula de Rubi||Dente-de-leão Bagunceiro|
|Item: Duendezinho Folhacinza|
Abilities: Galho Envenenado, Raio Solar, Raízes Enredantes, Soco, Magia Selvagem, Espinhos
|Item: Gotícula de Rubi|
Abilities: Toque Ácido, Mergulho, Peste Sanguínea, Absorver, Bolha, Drenar Sangue
|Item: Dente-de-leão Bagunceiro|
Source: Scary Sprite
Abilities: Arranhão, Espinhos, Fotossíntese, Cascaferro, Galho Envenenado, Raízes Enredantes
|Item: Pequena Áspide da Morte|
Source: Píton Imperial
Abilities: Presa de Veneno, Puncionar Ferimento, Escavar, Presa Cruel, Agachar, Veneno Cegante
|Item: Cervejante Forte|
Source: Zhu-Gon, o Azedo
Abilities: Raio de Cerveja, Avalanche de Lama, Inebriar, Lançamento de Barril, Cervejosta, Cerveja Explosiva
|Caranguejo Garrespinha||Rãzinha Gulosa||Enxameante Gu'chi|
|Item: Caranguejo Garrespinha|
Source: Garrespinha Monstruoso
Abilities: Rasgar, Carapaça Espinhosa, Redemoinho, Pancada Tripla, Onda Curativa, Sangue na Água
|Item: Rãzinha Gulosa|
Abilities: Jato d'Água, Avalanche de Lama, Enxame, Beijo de Sapo, Pele Tóxica, Explosão de Cadáver
|Item: Enxameante Gu'chi|
Source: Gu'chi, o Arauto do Enxame
Abilities: Abocanhar, Meleca Ácida, Consumir, Enxame, Pastar, Escavar
|Espírito Flamejade||Dançarino Névoa de Jade|
|Item: Chama Sinistra|
Source: Chama Agourenta
Abilities: Queimar, Nímbus, Conflagrar, Seta Cospe-fogo, Terra Queimada, Maldição Agourenta
|Item: Espírito Flamejade|
Source: Chama Agourenta
Abilities: Sopro de Jade, Presença Esmeralda, Chama Curativa, Garra de Jade, Imolar, Desvanecer
|Item: Dançarino Névoa de Jade|
Source: Dançarino Névoa de Jade
Abilities: Saída de Vapor, Pele de Jade, Chuva Ácida, Garra de Jade, Dança da Chuva, Gêiser
|Item: Filhote de Garça de Lazúli|
Source: Crane Nest
Abilities: Cálamos, Chuva Purificadora, Golpe Temerário, Revoada, Torrente de Cura, Surto
Abilities: Jabe, Ah, Eu Tô Maluco!, Ceifador, Morder, Esquivar, Soco Tornado
More details about the tournament can be found in our Celestial Tournament Guide and Battle Pet Team Calculator. For now, players with at least 15 max-level pets can queue up for it on the Ilha Perene.
|Zarhym Tudojunto||Help Zarhym find his body in the Cavern of Lost Spirits on Timeless Isle. Detailed PTR comment.|
|Desafio Celestial||Complete the trials of all four Celestials, besting them each in combat on the Timeless Isle. Required for the legendary questline.|
|Onde Há Pirata, Há Saque||Obtain the Tesouro afundado, Refugo da Guarda Negra, and Bolsa de Tesouro Reluzente on the Timeless Isle. Detailed PTR comment.|
|Tesouro, tesouro em toda a parte||Detailed PTR comment.|
|Nutrimento Perene||Consume all of the sources of Timeless Nutriment on the Timeless Isle. Detailed PTR comment|
|Lenda do Passado/Lendas Perenes||These four items share numerous spawn points, and clicking on them grants a 10 min buff that are needed to open Spelurk's cave. Detailed PTR comment|
|Campeão Perene||Defeat all of the rare creatures of the Timeless Isle listed below. Check out the Wowhead Rare Elite Guide for locations.|
|Charada de Rolo||Solve Rolo's Riddle on the Timeless Isle. Detailed PTR comment|
|Peregrinação||Obtain the blessings of all four Celestials at Time-Lost Shrines on the Timeless Isle. Detailed PTR comment. Sometimes you'll be hit for 999,999 damage instead though from Sacrifício Ardente de Ordos.|
|Hora de matar||Defeat all of the creatures of the Timeless Isle listed below. These are for non-rares.|
|Vai precisar de um sacolão||Obtain all of the rare items from the Timeless Isle listed below. Detailed PTR comment.|
|Olhos no Chão||Check for loot in suspicious places throughout the Timeless Isle. Detailed PTR comment.|
|Caçador de Tesouro Radical||Find and loot the Gleaming Treasure Chest, Rope-Bound Treasure Chest, and a Mist-Covered Treasure Chest on the Timeless Isle. Detailed PTR comment|
|Imperador Shaohao||Earn Exalted status with Emperor Shaohao.|
|Ordos||Defeat Ordos, Fire-God of the Yaungol, atop the Timeless Isle. Requires completion of the legendary questline to fight him.|
|Emissário de Ordos||Use the Incensário da Agonia Eterna obtained from Speaker Gulan on the Timeless Isle.|
|Guardião das Velas||Obtain 10 Bloody Coins as an Emissary of Ordos or Ordon Fire-Watcher.|
|Guardião Jurado||Obtain 100 Bloody Coins as an Emissary of Ordos or Ordon Fire-Watcher.|
|Mestre do Forno||Obtain 1000 Bloody Coins as an Emissary of Ordos or Ordon Fire-Watcher.|
|Vigilante do Fogo||Obtain 2000 Bloody Coins as an Emissary of Ordos or Ordon Fire-Watcher.|
Maps and Explanations
Some of the achievements require more detailed explanations, so we've provided some maps and additional details on the achievement criteria.
Tesouro, tesouro em toda a parte
Caçador de Tesouro Radical
Gleaming Treasure Chest
FLAG quest:Missão de alinhamento Saltando pilares
Rope-Bound Treasure Chest
FLAG quest:Missão de alinhamento Queda da Corda
Mist-Covered Treasure Chest
FLAG quest:Missão de alinhamento Queda de Pluma
|Find and loot the Bolsa de Tesouro Reluzente, Baú do Tesouro Envolto em Corda, and a Baú do Tesouro Coberto de Névoa on the Timeless Isle.|
These chests can be completed weekly.
Olhos no Chão
Check for loot in suspicious places throughout the Timeless Isle.
|These four items share numerous spawn points, and clicking on them grants a 10 min buff with a fun visual effect:|
Charada de Rolo
Onde Há Pirata, Há Saque
FLAG quest:Tesouro Hozen Afundado - Missão de alinhamento
FLAG quest:Missão de alinhamento - Tesouro de Pirata Espectral
Gleaming Treasure Satchel
FLAG quest: Missão de alinhamento Mastro do Navio Pirata
Obtain the Sunken Treasure, Blackguard's Jetsam, and Gleaming Treasure Satchel on the Timeless Isle.
These chests can be looted weekly.
Gathering on the Ilha Perene rewards a small amount of Moeda Perene. In addition, elixirs are drops on the Ilha Perene.
- Noodle Carts are added in 5.4. When a cart is crafted, the player becomes a temporary vendor that other players can buy bowls from (stacks up to 5 bowls). The player/vendor also has the following actions/emotes: Cozinheiro, Dançar, Fogos de Artifício, Acenar
- Players can learn the noodle bowl recipes from a questline starting on the Ilha Perene. They must also have the initial recipes learnt for the various MoP cooking specializations, which requires 530 cooking.
O segredo do macarrão: First loot the old sign fragment at 52.5, 46.2. Then search the village, Old Pi'jiu, on the Timeless Isle, for the owner of the old sign fragment--don't look for the owner without the Sign Fragment first. You'll find Lin Chao-Wei at 41.0, 73.8.
- O segredo perdido do ingrediente secreto: Defeat the Sha da Dúvida in Templo da Serpente de Jade. Can be done in Normal mode. Finish the quest by clicking on Pergaminho da Família Lin.
- Mau pressentimento, resultado ainda pior: Stay in the instance to defeat Fantasma de Lin Da-Gu. Casts Tigelas, Macarrão Instantâneo, Sopa Fervente, and Pitada de Tempero.
- Segredos perdidos para sempre?: Speak with Sungshin Ironpaw at the Halfhill Market in the Valley of the Four Winds.
- Pegar e carregar: Use the Saco de Coleta de Grãos to catch 20 Sacks of Grain being thrown down by the Granary Vandals at the Imperial Granary. Look for the mini-earthquakes on the ground, you may need your graphics turned up pretty high. When you have 5 grain sacks, you have to get back to the Wagon at 54, 60--you can't mount up, but speed boosts help. At this point, you will learn Kit Carrinho de Macarrão, which makes 250 stat food. Requires 5 each of all 250 stat food to make.
- Isso é uma medida de verdade?: Create a Noodle Cart Kit, head to the Cervejaria Malte do Trovão, and collect 20 Gole de Cerveja from slain alementals in the Cervejaria Malte do Trovão. You will need to clear the first two bosses on normal or heroic, as the Alemantals are found on the way to the third boss. At this point, you will learn Kit Carrinho de Macarrão Luxo, which makes 275 stat food. Requires 5 each of all 275 stat food to make.
- Em busca dos filés gordos de tartaruga: Create a deluxe noodle cart kit and collect 50 Filé Gordo de Tartaruga from the western shore of Ilha Perene.
- O ingrediente secreto é...: Speak to Sungshin Pata de Ferro and complete the Finding the Secret Ingredient solo scenario. In this scenario, you feed regular, hungry, and impatient Pandaren. Click on the Panadren Esperando na fila to seat them (seat the Impaciente ones first), and then toss/feed them the following bowls:
Scholoars Fazer Sopa de Macarrão, Merchants Fazer Sopa de Macarrão Ninho de Dragão, Farmers Fazer Sopa de Macarrão Tesouro Pandarênico. Hungry Npcs will want an extra bowl Fome
You will then learn Kit Carrinho de Macarrão Tesouro Pandarênico, which makes 300 stat food! Requires 5 each of all 300 stat food to make. You also unlock a daily quest, Hora do Macarrão, that rewards an Ficha da Pata de Ferro, as well as a bonus objective, Hora do Macarrão: Bônus.
- In the section below, we have listed the sources of each glyph unique to the Ilha Perene, next to their description.
- Check out our preview of cosmetic 5.4 glyphs here.
- New Major Glyphs
Glifo Calcinado: If Carapaça Antimagia expires after its full duration, the cooldown is reduced by up to 50%, based on the amount of damage absorbtion remaining. Elementals inside Cavern of Lost Spirits, Ilha Perene.
- Glifo Calcinado: Your Berrante do Inverno now generates an additional 10 Runic Power, but the cooldown is increased by 100%. Guardião das Velas Ordon, Ilha Perene
New Minor Glyphs
- Glifo de Esqueleto: Your Reviver Morto spell now summons a Skeleton instead of a Ghoul. Chiadeira, Ilha Perene
- New Minor Glyphs
Glifo Calcinado: Grants you the ability to teleport to a random natural location. Duende Folhacinza, Ilha Perene
- New Major Glyphs
Glifo Calcinado: Reduces the range of by 33 yards. Tigers (Espreitador Primevo, Espreitador dos Penhascos) on Ilha Perene.
- New Minor Glyphs
Glifo Calcinado: Increases the size of your Water Elemental by 40%. Zesqua, Ilha Perene.
- Glifo de Evaporação: Reduces the size of your Water Elemental by 40%. Dançarino Névoa de Jade, Ilha Perene.
- New Minor Glyphs
Glifo de Pilar de Luz: Critical heals on other players display a small pillar of light at their location briefly. Flame elementals (Chama Agourenta, Espírito de Flamejade) in Cavern of Lost Spirits, Ilha Perene.
- New Minor Glyphs
Glifo de Hinos Inspirados: While channeling Hymns, a spirit appears above you. Guardião do Ninho Pena ao Vento, Ilha Perene.
- Glifo Calcinado: Deslocamento Caótico causes you and your target to exchange appearances for several seconds. Whizzig, 0 Moeda Perene.
- New Minor Glyphs
Glifo Calcinado: Your Lançar and Arremesso Mortal abilities will now throw axes regardless of your currently equipped weapon. Berserker em Chamas, Ilha Perene.
- New Minor Glyphs
Glifo de Ancestrais Remanescentes: Resurrecting someone with Espírito Ancestral causes a ghostly ancestor to follow them around for a short time. Spectral mobs (Tecelão da Névoa Espectral, Andavento Espectral, Mestre Cervejeiro Espectral), Ilha Perene.
- Glifo Calcinado: You summon a rain storm of frogs at your targeted location. Frogs (Bufo, Rã Gulosa), Ilha Perene.
- New Major Glyphs
Glifo Calcinado: Arremesso Heroico now leaves an axe in the target, which can be retrieved by moving within 5 yards of the target to finish the cooldown of Arremesso Heroico. This effect will only occur when Arremesso Heroico is cast from more than 10 yards away from the target. Klinmestre Eterno, Ilha Perene.
New Minor Glyphs
- Glifo do Mestre das Armas: Your Shout abilities cause the appearance of the Warrior's weapon to change to that of a random weapon from their primary bag for 10 min. Jakur de Ordon, Ilha Perene.
|« Próxima Notícia||Notícia Anterior »|